[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”7640″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_class=”enquiry_form”][vc_column width=”2/3″ full_width=”” gap=”0″ full_height=”” columns_placement=”middle” equal_height=”” rtl_reverse=”” content_placement=”” disable_element=”” el_class=”product-content-box”][vc_column_text]
Individual and Family Health Insurance
- Covered Ca I Private Plans I Short Term | Travel Insurance
- We Represent Multiple Health Companies and Plans
- PPO I HMO I and EPO
- Pre-Existing Health Conditions Accepted
- Have a Doctor or Specialist you Need to Stay with?
- Do you have a Qualifying Event outside of Open Enrollment?
- Do you Qualify for a Tax Subsidy?
- PAYING TOO MUCH FOR HEALTH INSURANCE?
- WE CAN HELP!
Health Insurance provides access to and Financial Protection against Medical Costs in the event of an Accident, Injury or Diagnosis of a Chronic Illness that requires ongoing treatment by a specialist. Health insurance offers a way to reduce such costs to more reasonable, affordable amounts. You can purchase this kind of plan directly from a Health Insurance Broker or Health Insurance Company.
Covered California is a free service that connects Californians with brand-name Health Insurance under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. That means when you apply for coverage, you may qualify for a Discount (Tax Credit) on a Health Plan through Covered California or get Health Insurance through the state’s Medi-Cal Program. Outside of Open Enrollment you need to have a Qualifying Event to sign up for Health Insurance.
Types of Qualifying Events:
Loss of Health Coverage
- Losing existing health coverage, including job-based, Individual, student plans
- Losing eligibility for Medicare, Medicaid, or CHIP
- Turning 26 and losing coverage through a parent’s plan
Changes in Household
- Getting married or divorced
- Having a baby or adopting a child
- Death in the family
Changes in Residence
- Moving to a different ZIP code or county
- A student moving to or from the place they attend school
- A seasonal worker moving to or from the place they both live and work
- Moving to or from a shelter or other transitional housing
- Changes in your income that affect the coverage you qualify for
Other Qualifying Events
- Gaining membership in a federally recognized tribe or status as an Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (ANCSA) Corporation shareholder
- Becoming a U.S. citizen
- Leaving incarceration (jail or prison)
- AmeriCorps members starting or ending their service
Types of Health Insurance:
Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO) – Allows its plan members to visit a Large Network of Doctors or Hospitals without referrals from the members’ Primary Care Physicians (PCP). Is more flexible and provides greater coverage but PPO is the Most Expensive Option.
Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO) – Health Insurance Provider with a network of contracted Healthcare Providers and Facilities. Your Primary Doctor (PCP) must refer you to see any Specialists. HMO’s are the More Affordable Option and is the most popular option.
Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) – It’s like a Hybrid of an HMO and a PPO. EPOs generally offer a little more flexibility than an HMO. You can use the Doctors and Hospitals within the EPO network but cannot go outside the network for care. EPO’s are less expensive than a PPO.
Just us Insurance prides ourselves on our attentive service to our clients, and our reputation for
providing the best possible plan that fits your needs and your budget.
Please feel free to contact Heather Gray at 1-619-933-9517